Click column header to sort
Plan and manage the kitchen staff in the procurement, production, preparation and presentation of all food for the hotel in a safe, sanitary work environment which conforms to all standards and regulations and achieves profitable, competitive, quality products.
Assist the Front Office Manager in managing the Front Office operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial goals. Ensure that the arrival, departure, and all other guest contact are conducted in an efficient and friendly manner.
Ensure guest service standards of the guest arrival, departure, and any other guest contact experience are met through optimal training, staffing, and supervision of labor, efficient management of operating supplies, and proactive monitoring of guest service scores and comments.
Assist the Outlet Manager and Restaurant Servers in maintaining a clean and welcoming environment, as well as providing guests stellar service.
Serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
Assist the Hotel Departments and guests in their shipping and receiving needs. Responsible for the receipt, verification and processing of all goods received by the hotel.
Assist Banquet Manager in the serving of guests during banquet functions to ensure positive guest experience.
Plan and manage the Restaurant, grab and go, banqets and other food and beverage outlets as appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Manage day to day operations for all restaurant outlets (cafe, bar, sundry shoppe), room service, banquets. beverage, and purchasing operations.
- Control and manage all areas of cost management including, beverages, food, F&B Supplies.
- Plan and manage the procurement, production, preparation and presentation of all food and beverages in the hotel in a safe, sanitary, and cost effective manner.
- Assist the F&B Director in the Human Resources within the division, such as onboarding and training. Resolves conflict through fair treatment policy, works with F&B Director on disciplinary actions and assists with termations as appropriate.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOPs and LSOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulation, all federal, state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Market all the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
- Assist in developing and implementing the department's business/marketing plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives.
- Assist in develooping and implementing menus and back-up (use records, production lists, pars, training, etc...) within corporate guidelines to continually improve revenues and profit margins while maintaining quality.
- Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
To ensure Housekeeping Department cleans and maintains guest rooms and public space in accordance with client/guest expectations and HEI Standards of Product and Service.
Assist Stewarding Supervisor and Restaurant Outlets in the cleaning and organizing of the Food and Beverage Outlets.